LAST UPDATED: September 2, 2021
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information, including:
● Telephone number
● Email address
● Payment card data
● Bank account data
● Username/password when you sign up to use TiFiPay
● Information on the bills that you choose to provide to TiFiPay or allow TiFiPay to collect or access on your behalf
● Photos on your mobile device, if you give TiFiPay permission to access them
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
● Providing the functionality of the Services and facilitating your bill payment
− To facilitate your bill payments, maintain your account with us, and provide you with related customer service.
− To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests and transactions, such as when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, or request information about our services.
− To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
− To allow you to send and receive messages through the Services if you choose to do so.
● Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials
− To send you marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our company.
− To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use. 1 sf-4556972
● Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services
− To analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
− To better understand your interests and preferences, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
● Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
− We may offer you the opportunity to participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion. Some of these promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Information. Please read those additional rules before choosing to participate.
● Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information
− We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose, as it no longer identifies you or any other individual.
● Accomplishing our business purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
● To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us, such as website and app hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
● To our third-party business partners, such as financial institutions, processors, payment card associations, and other entities that are involved in the payment process.
● To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in connection with any proposed or actual reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information such as:
● Browser and device information
● App usage data
● Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
● Demographic and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
● Your browser or device − Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
● Your use of the App − When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
− You may also wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. If, however, you do not accept cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Services.
● Pixel tags and other similar technologies
− Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
● IP Address − Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
Uses and Disclosures of Other Information
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link below and following the instructions to opt-out. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out. If you no longer want to receive SMS/text messages from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out by responding with “stop” to TiFiPay text messages. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related texts from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT CLOSURE
If the personal information on file for you changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep your information only as necessary to comply with our legal and/or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, and enforce our agreements.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 13.
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.